ScotlandSocial values its members, and, as such, is committed to protecting your privacy.
We collect information from you for the sole purpose of providing our service to you. Our aim is to ensure that, as a member of ScotlandSocial, you can use the service without any concerns about confidentiality.
To register as a member on ScotlandSocial, certain information is required to set up a profile. This includes personally identifiable information such as your name and email address.
You can be assured that:
- All details of our members are kept on the ScotlandSocial database.
- Your public profile does not show personally identifiable information, such as your surname, date of birth or email address.
- ScotlandSocial will never share, sell or transfer your personal information to any third parties without your consent.
- Your individual use of ScotlandSocial and interaction with others through the web site will be kept strictly private.
- ScotlandSocial takes security of our systems very seriously. We do our utmost to keep our system as secure as possible, however, the nature of the internet means that no system can be 100% secure. In the unlikely event of a security breach, we would endeavour to remedy the problem as quickly as possible. We cannot, however, assume responsibility for member details compromised in the event of a security breach.
- You have the option to delete your profile at any time from ScotlandSocial.